Foot File Callus Remover - Multi Purpose 4 in 1 Feet Pedicure Tools with Foot Scrubber, Pumice Stone, Foot Rasp and Sand Paper
- ✔ SOLUTION FOR FOOT PROBLEM - Are you tired of dry ,calloused and cracked heels, especially in summer, Nowhere to hide? Best way to prevent snagging from silk stockings and solve Corn, Callus, Dead Skin, Dry Skin, Hard Skin & Heels problems.
- ✔ 4 IN 1 FOOT PEDICURE TOOL - No need more individual foot care tools, 1 pack is enough. Including stainless steel foot file, cleaning brush, pumice stone and foot buffer. Work well for dead skin, dry feet or wet feet with gentle or heavy foot exfoliating.
- ✔ BEST HOME SPA FOOT CARE - No need to waste your valuable time or money for expensive care programs, when you can take care of your feet at the comfort of your home. This foot scrubber kit keeps all parts in place well in order to prevent falling off.
- ✔ METHOD OF APPLICATION - Brush is for cleaning dead skin and debris; Stainless steel feet file is for grinding off thick and hard calluses; Pumice stone is for exfoliating cutin; Sand paper is for grinding thin horny crust and smoothing feet.
- ✔ LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Our mission is to restore and refine your skin or feet. So if our pedicure foot file isn’t the right item for whatever reason, don’t worry. Every purchase comes with our 100% money back guarantee.
Suitable to Use:
▸Daily Foot Care - Refine your feet, especially in summer because of nowhere to hide.
▸High-heel Addicts - Remove dead skin regularly makes your feet smoother and softer.
▸Sport Enthusiasts - The callus remover helps to buff off caused by intensive physical training.
▸Waiters/Waitresses - Need to walk or stand all day long? The foot file slices thick calluses easily.
▸Elderly People - Long time accumulated cuticle and calluses can grind off with little effort.
▸Teachers - No time to salon for pedicure? Do it at home, save your money and time!
How to Use?
1.Safe for use on wet or dry skin. Have a foot bath with warm water for 5-10 minutes
to soften your dead skin, hard skin and callouses for better effect.
2.Don't rub to excess. Rub in a back-forth motion by following the steps.
Pumice stone - steel foot file - sand paper. Do cleaning with brush as you like.
3.Apply foot lotion or cream to keep the softness after filing
Pumice Stone Care Tips:
1. For hygienic purposes, do not share to use with others
2. Do not use on broken or infected skin
3. Rinse up by water and hang to air dry to avoid bacterial growth