Nordic Beauty, 100% Natural Lava Pumice Stone, Callus Remover for Feet Heels and Palm, Pedicure Exfoliation Tool, Corn Remover for Feet, Dry Dead Skin Scrub, Health Foot Care
- 100% natural black pumice stone derived from the volcanic lava, it is a chemical free and non-toxic skin care product. The holes in the stones surface are naturally formed by Mother Nature and are varied in size and shapes.
- Our natural foot scrubber is an excellent exfoliator that works gently and effectively to remove rough and dry skin while simultaneously improving your blood circulation.
- For best results use your stone after a bath, long shower or a foot soak. We recommend giving yourself a soothing foot massage with a moisturiser after drying your feet.
- Our pumice stone is ideal shape and size for maximum results. Approximately 10cm tall, 7cm wide and 4cm thick, it fits well in your hand. Small differences in size and texture may occur due to being 100% natural.
- Before first use - wash your pumice stone with soap and running hot water!
Made from molten-lava and water, pumice is a lightweight - yet abrasive stone that has been used to remove calluses and dry, dead skin for several hundred years. Formed by Mother Earth’s natural elements, pumice stones are completely toxin and cruelty free. Unlike other exfoliation tools that are made from synthetic materials and chemicals, pumice stones do not harm wildlife and/or the environment when they are discarded. Quite the opposite actually - at the end of its life as a foot scrubber you can conveniently recycle the stone in your garden. Pumice is an excellent soil conditioner, as it is highly porous, giving it excellent water and air holding properties making them ideal for those who are conscious of our environmental footprint in this world. Pumice stones also tend to last longer than synthetic cleansing tools, meaning they’re a whole lot more sustainable.
ABC of your pumice skin care ritual
- Plan you're exfoliation to take place either in a warm bath or during a long shower. Alternatively soak you're dry, callused skin in a tub of soapy warm water for 5 to 10 minutes. This will help to soften your hardened skin.
- Make sure to also soak your pumice stone before use. Never use a dry pumice stone on your skin. A wet pumice stone will glide across your skin easily and will reduce your risk of injury.
- Rub the pumice stone over your skin in a circular motion with light pressure. Exfoliate your skin for two to three minutes until you’ve removed the dead skin and revealed softer skin underneath. If your skin begins to feel sensitive or sore, stop immediately because you’re most likely using too much pressure.
- You can repeat this process daily to maintain soft, supple skin.
- When you’re done, massage some moisturiser or oil to your skin to hydrate and soften your skin further.
- Clean your pumice stone after every use. Under running water, use a bristle brush to scrub dead skin from your stone.