Soak off UV LED Gel Nail Polish Multicolour/Mix Colour/Combo Colour Set of 6Pcs X 10Ml - Kit Set 29
- 21 days high-gloss wear , On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes
- Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp (Cure times vary per lighting system)
- Please note: Due to the lighting and screen setting, color may vary slightly from the picture.
- Package Includes: 6pcs Gel Nail Polish. Volume: 10ml - 0.33 fl.oz. Before applying please shake the bottle a bit or warm it up with warm water for better consistency.
Story of AIMEILI
Established in 2012, AIMEILI aims to make everyone who use its products achieve vibrant nails, and feel good for themselves.
With beauty and fun elements, AIMEILI has provided more than 8 gel nail polish ranges, including temperature color changing range , solid color range, diamond range, candy range, galaxy paranoid collection, sun play collection, cat eye collection.
All AIMEILI want is the best for the customers. For that, it will never stop trying and will continue providing more and more salon-quality formula gel nail polish in the future.
AIMEILI Gel Nail Polish
21-day high-gloss wear.
On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes.
Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges.
Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp.
NOTE: Before applying, please shake the bottle a bit for better consistency.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 3: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.) Apply third coat if needed.
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
HOW TO PREP
1. Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently.
2. Buff off the surface gently.
3. Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover.
Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10 minutes or longer.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
Beware: DO NOT over file down the nail plate or scrap off polish with a sharp tool.
THINGS TO NOTE
1. May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
2. Please DO NOT apply gel polish to nails that damaged or infected.
3. Please check the curing lamp before manicure, avoiding using defective lamp.
4. Be sure to cap the bottles well and keep them away from the LED/UV light.