Techshining Neck Stretcher for Neck Pain Relief Cervical Traction Device for Cervical Spine Restore Neck and Shoulder Relaxer for TMJ Pain Relief (D-Black)
- 【Neck Support Shoulder Relaxer 】 This cervical neck stretcher is a versatile orthotic, Relief neck pain in just 10 minutes (Can't be used as an ordinary pillow all night long), Simple and effective physical solutions for cervical traction device effectively helps provide targeted acupressure pain relief around the neck, perfect for relieving neck/shoulder pain and pressure, bulging discs, pinched nerves, TMJ and sore muscles.
- 【 Neck Curve Corrector 】 The ergonomic C-curve design perfectly matches the human cervical spine, It provides a perfect traction pillow. When you lie down, it offers vertical, horizontal support, and Curvature stretch for more complete neck traction therapy, allowing the neck stretcher to gently position the head to reduce spinal pressure, help users maintain a good spinal posture, relieve pain and pressure, support the cervical spine and restore the C-shaped curve of the neck.
- 【 Multiple Massage Points】12 massage points, simulating finger massage and stretching, according to the distribution of acupuncture points of the human body, for the soft area under the neck and head, it provides stretchers and massage to release the pressure source on the body. It effectively helps you massage the exact part of the neck like a real hand, relax the muscles, relieve chronic neck pain, stress and tension headaches, poor sleep, shoulder tension, and more.
- 【Elastic Material 】 Made of high-density elastic self-skinning foam, which is firm and strong, providing a firm, lightweight base. The massage pillow is not easy to deform and can provide strong support for the cervical spine. It can be used on hard surfaces, such as home floors, outdoor flat ground, and it can also be used on soft surfaces, such as sofas, beds or yoga mats, so that people can enjoy cervical stretchers more comfortably to ease work or travel Neck fatigue.
- 【 Applicable To All Kinds of People 】 It can provide neck traction, relax the neck and shoulders, and relieve neck pain. Great for staff, office workers, students, drivers and people who need to bow their heads for a long time.
Neck Stretcher for Neck Pain Relief Cervical Traction Device for Cervical Spine Restore Neck and Shoulder Relaxer for TMJ Pain Relief
How to use it?
- Find a quiet place where you can lay down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition on the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture become more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if need.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using device and consult with your healthcare professional.
- This product is waterproof. If there is a smell, simply use warm water with liquid soap or any sanitizer commonly used in the home or healthcare setting, and place it in a well ventilated area for 24 up to 48 hours.